Internship: 2024 Summer Analyst – Investment Team (Class of 2025)
September 15th, 2023
Graham Partners is seeking talented rising Senior (class of 2025) college students for our 2024 Summer Analyst private equity program. This 10-week internship is a unique opportunity for extremely motivated undergraduate students to gain experience in private equity. Summer Analysts are exposed to a full range of the firm’s activities, including gaining live deal experience; building leveraged buyout models to support investment recommendations; and assisting senior investment professionals with portfolio company management which includes working closely with C-level executives. Top performing Summer Analysts will have the possibility of receiving a full-time offer after graduation.
Summer Analysts will be paired with a full-time Analyst mentor for the summer and will work alongside them on live deal work and projects. Mentors provide one-on-one training in modelling, deal analysis, professional writing, Excel/PPT, and other critical skills for success in private equity. Internship Video
In addition to mentor training and live deal work, Summer Analysts will receive significant formal training:
- Training the Street (TTS) financial modelling program (~35 hours)
- Financial accounting course with university professor (~20 hours)
- Scheduled Learning Series with Graham Partners Founder and Managing Principals, Portfolio Company CEOs, Third Party Diligence Providers, and Financing Groups (~30 hours)
- Investment Theme Project (identify and present a potential new area of investment)
- Case Studies (analyze key investment highlights and diligence areas)
- One-on-one networking opportunities with senior investment professionals
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A proven ability to thrive in a team setting
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and interact with senior investment professionals
- Exceptional academic credentials and demonstrated track record of accomplishment (3.6 GPA +)
- Excel and PowerPoint experience preferred but not required (training provided during program)
At Graham Partners we value the perspectives and experiences of students from all backgrounds. Our program is designed to attract and educate all high-achieving and motivated candidates. If you are a rising Senior (class of 2025) college student interested in the Summer Analyst program, please apply.
Graham Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, citizenship status, military status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and we invite all interested qualified applicants to apply for career opportunities.