Internship: 2024 Summer Analyst – Fund Performance Analytics (Class of 2025 or 2026)
August 5th, 2023
Graham Partners is seeking a talented Sophomore (class of 2026) or Junior (class of 2025) for our Private Equity Performance Analytics 2024 Summer Analyst program. This 10-week internship is a unique opportunity for extremely motivated undergraduate student to gain experience in the private equity industry. The Performance Analytics Summer Analyst is exposed to a full range of the team’s activities, which includes Fund valuation and financial modeling, producing investor reports, and management of due diligence process with investors.
Top performing IR Summer Analysts may have the possibility of receiving a full-time offer after graduation.
The IR Summer Analyst will be paired with an IR performance analytics professional mentor for the summer and will work alongside them on investor relations projects. Mentors provide one-on-one training in portfolio analysis, professional writing, Excel/PPT, financial modeling, and other critical skills required for success in private equity. In addition to training from mentors and live IR work, Summer Analysts will receive significant formal training through:
- Training the Street (TTS) financial modelling program (~35 hours)
- Financial accounting course with university professor (~20 hours)
- Scheduled Learning Series with Graham Partners Founder and Managing Principals, Portfolio Company CEOs, Third Party Diligence Providers, and Financing Groups (~30 hours)
- Investment Theme Project (identify and present a potential new area of investment)
- Case Studies (analyze key investment highlights and diligence areas)
- One-on-one networking opportunities with senior investment professionals
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A proven ability to thrive in a team setting
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Strong people skills and client sensitivity
- Eagerness to learn and interact with senior investment professionals
- Exceptional academic credentials and demonstrated track record of accomplishment (3.6 GPA +)
- Enthusiasm working with numbers and understanding of general accounting concepts
- Excel and PowerPoint experience preferred but not required (training provided during program)
Graham Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, citizenship status, military status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and we invite all interested qualified applicants to apply for career opportunities.